It is finally time to say bye-bye to the days where you have to manually manage a bunch of communications platforms to keep your business afloat and connected.
Introducing Grandstream’s UCM 6300 Series, an all-in-one communications manager which provides interactive voice recordings (IVR), conferencing, call centre queue management, packet capture, voicemail and so much more – all seamlessly managed a smart cloud platform, the Grandstream Device Management System (GDMS). This state-of-the-art communication unifying manager is suitable for all enterprises, regardless of operational capacity.
Unlike some platforms that require you to install extra software and add-ons, the UCM 6300 comes equipped with unique features to make your life easy and stress-free, such as:
- Its ability to support up to 3000 users and up to 450 simultaneous calls
- Built-in Zero config for batch configuration of multiple endpoints.
- Android and iOS Extensions with GS-wave app and laptop extensions with GS-wave Web.
- Advanced security protection
- 3Gb auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated PoE and support NAT router
- A built-in conferencing and meetings platform
- Automated NAT firewall traversal service facilitates secure remote connections
- Supports Full-Band Opus voice codec and H.264/H.263/ H.263+/H.265/VP8 video codec, jitter resilience up to 50% packet loss
- API available for third-party integrations, including CRM and PMS platforms
- Based on Asterisk version 16 open-source telephony operating system
The UCM 6300 is compatible and can effectively integrate with any IP phone that supports the SIP protocol. It can also integrate with ZOHO, Mitel PMS, Vtiger and Salesforce CRM systems to allow the user the capability to track calls and phone book databases.
How does it benefit you?
The UCM 6300 unifies all your business communications on a singular IP-based platform – that is your voice, Wi-Fi network, video conferencing, data analytics, intercoms and more. Thanks to its user-friendly built-in web meetings and video conferencing solutions, employees can connect from mobile, desktop, GVC series devices and IP phones. Collaboration, connection and remote accessibility are a breeze and are of the best quality. For first-time users, the configuration can easily be done through the web interface or the configuration file through HTTP/HTTPS download. This technology instantaneously brings all your employees together through online training, meetings and webinars no matter where they are – maintaining strong morale and developing an even better workforce.
So, why wait? Take advantage of this powerful communications unifier and achieve maximum productivity. SS Telecoms offers you flexible, high-quality, and cost-effective products, with pre-configuration and training provided. Get ahead of your competitors and contact to find out more.