Teltonika’s Remote Management System (RMS) is designed to provide first-hand insight into your network’s health and any problems that might arise. This system allows you to securely gather status information from devices and change their configuration, even if the devices do not have public IP addresses. One of the major benefits of a remote cloud-based management system is the ability to see potential problems and take care of them before they can do any damage. Further benefits of Teltonika’s RMS include:
- Centralised system– Access, monitor and control your networking devices from within a single, web browser-based interface. The system is compatible with browsers across all platforms and requires no installation or additional plug-ins. To add to the system’s convenience, you can monitor your network from any iOS or Android device.
- Firmware and configuration updates– Deploy your desired configuration template or new firmware version to multiple devices or groups of devices at the same time. Over-the-air bulk upgrade and configuration significantly reduces the costs of system maintenance.
- Accessibility and security– Your networking devices will not be dependent on having a public IP address for remote access, decreasing maintenance, costs and increasing effectiveness. Communication between devices and the main server is secured by hardcoded Open VPN connection, which requires no configuration and protects communication channels from tampering.
- Maintenance and diagnostics– Users receive information that helps them to visualise the unit’s location and check performance indicators like temperature, signal strength and all device details. For proactive diagnostics – remotely reboot devices, and download troubleshooting or system event files for in-depth health analysis.
- Statistics– Improve overall performance and efficiency of your whole network based on conclusions of reporting tools that allow the creation of custom reports related to device availability, performance, and exceptions. Actively know how your network is behaving.
Teltonika has been manufacturing internet of things (IoT), Networking, Connected vehicles, Assets, and personal Tracking solutions for over 20 years. That makes over 8.6 million devices sold worldwide in over 150 different countries. Although these numbers are impressive, Teltonika is more than that – they are about innovating, inspiring, connecting, educating and reliable partnership.
Manage and monitor all your Teltonika networking devices with Teltonika’s RMS. Contact us and ask about Remote Management System and how it expands your networking solutions.