Ranked number one in the global market share of SIP phone shipments, Yealink is a global provider of user-friendly, innovative and prime quality video conferencing, voice communications and collaboration solutions.
Mid-Level IP DECT phone + base station
Gigabit IP Phone, Dual USB Ports and 4.3″ Colour LCD
Medium/Large Boardroom Android IP Conference Phone
Gigabit Colour Screen Desktop IP Phone (Excludes PSU)
Premium Range IP DECT Base Station with W56H Handset
Advanced Gigabit IP Phone With Dual USB Ports
Mid-Range IP DECT Handset
Gigabit IP Phone with Touch LCD and Dual USB Ports
Yealink RPS enables mass deployments in seconds. It allows the customer to register or upload the MAC addresses of their Yealink VoIP phones on Yealink’s RPS server, assigning a redirection URL that points to the Auto Provisioning Server. RPS is a free service for Yealink customers all over the world.
1. Get the IP address from the phone and enter the IP address into a web browser. You will need to enter the IP address into the web browser – this should take you to the login screen.
2. For the username enter ‘admin’
3. For the password enter ‘admin’
You will then be logged into the Yealink web interface.
The default username and password is – admin
1. Press the Menu icon then select Status.
2. The IP address should be shown on the first line labelled IPv4
1. It could be due to network unavailability.
2. Your SIP account could have been registered unsuccessfully.
1. Please make sure the network is available. Press the OK key to check whether the phone obtains an IP address.
2. Please double check if you register the account successfully.
If you don’t know the information of the SIP account, please ask one of SS Telecoms’ IT technicians to assist.
Let us source your product for you